Sleepy, but Satisfied

After a good morning, I'm exhausted. Bubby has given up his morning nap in favor of sleeping in an hour and taking a nap after lunch. Thankfully, he spent the morning occupying himself and not getting into too much mischief while I put up the majority of the produce I had picked.

After lunch, I tucked him into his crib without a fuss and laid down on my bed. I was laying there in prayer and thinking about Augusts in my youth when I'd lay out on the almost too-warm porch, surrounded by Victoria Magazines........Suddenly, I woke up with a coughing fit (residual cold symptoms). It felt good to nap, and I could have gone longer, but I wanted to get online and check out a few things (cloth diapers, plumbing question).

I'm hoping to run out to the farmer's market this afternoon. Plus, I need to go to the bank and pull out money for hubby.

For dinner, we're having steak florentine, fried potatoes and scallions, and corn on the cob.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...