The Ant and not the grasshopper

I think a LOT of ladies are busy this time of year. Many of the blogs and message boards I visit have been dead. There's just so much to do. I, myself am the "Ant" rather than the "Grasshopper." (I believe Aesop)

I've been putting up some more produce and really pouring over Nourishing Traditions! I made my own cultured butter and buttermilk the other day! There's just something cool about it!

Thanks to my FIL, I know about a farm several towns over that has bushels of broccoli for $7.00, cabbages and red potatoes. Hubby's eyes lit up when red potatoes were mentioned. This afternoon, I think I'm taking a ride up to make some purchases.

A discount grocer about 15 minutes from my house has 4 lbs of strawberries for $4.99. That's pretty cheap for around here.

Well, Bubby's awake and it's time for lunch and to hang another load of clothes out. I'm late on clothes today because it was raining this morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...