Beautiful Day!

The sun is shining, the temperature is perfect and I'm ahead of schedule! I even cleaned my kitchen sink (and it really needed it, too). I love days like these. I just want to bask in them. The only thing wrong about today is that I have a sore throat. Thankfully, it's not bad, but enough to irk me. I really detest sore throats. I've been lozenge-sucking, and gargling with listerine, warm salt water and hydrogen peroxide.

Well, I was going to browse online with my spare time, but I think I'll make better use of it by cleaning out that desk!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Take some honey, garlic and onion for that sore throat. ;-)

My kitchen sink needs a good bleaching. My sweet hubby just refilled the cartidges for our printer, so my gleaming sink is no longer a-gleam, but has ink blotches in it. :-?

Okay, where's the Soft Scrub? :-)

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...