1 Week




Baby Boy is one week old today! He's doing so well and we are all smitten with him. I am amazed at his growth and progress in just 1 week!

Baby Boy is a quiet lad who only cries when it is necessary (at least so far). During his wakeful times, he enjoys staring at patterns or his mommy. He's great at turning his head to look around and listens intently when I sing. He's not the strongest feeder, yet and prefers multiple quick snacks rather than spaced out dinners. His umbilical cord stump is almost ready to fall off. He likes to be swaddled and loves being held. So much so that when I do hold him, he falls asleep almost instantly, but if I put him down, he wakes up. Not all the time, though. :)

Comments

shadesofblue said…
What a beautiful baby!! A week old, all ready? Time sure does fly by.
Mrs. Stam said…
Congrats!!! what a cutie pie!!!
Congrats!!!!!
Muriel said…
What a beautiful baby boy !
Congrats !
Muriel
can't believe it's been a week!
he is just so handsome :)
ohh i cant wait for another precious wee one!
What a lovely boy. Sigh -- newborns are so gorgeous!
Mrs. ol said…
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Elisabeth Black said…
Congratulations! What a beautiful boy. Look at all that hair. I'm so thrilled your birth went smoothly and that the baby's doing well.

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...