We are Homeowners!

And the nesting instincts are kicking in full gear!

Yesterday, our closing took only 1 hour and *bam!* we were homeowners, hubby and I. However, we're still in the mobile home because we're letting my brother and his wife live in the house until they close on their new house this Friday. Please keep them in prayer.

We did move some of our stuff yesterday and my brother moved most of his furniture into the shed. I grabbed a shovel and started edging what will be my vegetable garden. Now, I just need to beg of hubby to grab his dad's tiller and till the garden for me.

We also met our neighbor. He's a very nice man, very kind. He runs the farm next door and lives across the street from us with his wife and 3 children. I'm so thrilled to have such nice neighbors, especially since we're leaving some behind.

Today, I have SO MUCH to do! I have to take out the garbage, clean the church, pack more, call about a million people and places, shop, find an ink cartridge for my ancient printer so I can print out "We've Moved!" cards. If that doesn't work, I might draw up my own. I have a cute idea for one....oh, so many things to do, but I'm so glad!!

I can't wait to start feathering my new nest and showing pictures!

ladyscott

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...