My Sweet Mother

Today, I brought up another load of boxes in my little car to my new house. When I pulled in the driveway, I saw my mom's car there. When I walked in the house, there was my mom, unasked, on her hands and knees scrubbing the floors!!

I had to chuckle, though, because she kept asking my SIL about what other chores she should do, when it's MY HOUSE! LOL.....of course I didn't press the issue. She's actually cleaning for my SIL who can't do much because she's in a very careful pregnancy.

I did stop by Home Depot today and splurged on a book about how to paint rooms (hints, troubleshooting, decorative techiniques) and I was blessed to find they had a small baggy of paint in the exact color I want for the kitchen! I bought that and am going to try it in the kitchen tomorrow!

Tomorrow's chore: bring up the bookcases. I can empty a LOT of boxes if I have the bookcases up!

ladyscott

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...