This past Saturday, I packed up my sick mother and we went to some garage sales. We had a blast! I spent a total of $6.00 and this is what I got:

1. A Thomas Kincade gift box with Thomas Kincade notecards in it (I gave this to my mom because she loves Thomas Kincade paintings)
2. An old wooden chair that's just so neat and shabby chic!
3. An ottoman for hubby that I'm going to slip cover in a lovely 18th century style fabric
4. 3 herbal prints for my new kitchen
5. a wild game cookbook
6. A Denise Austin workout video

Next weekend, we are moving, but hubby has to work on Friday, so that'll give me the morning to go to some more garage sales!

My goal is to get lots of old furniture I can revamp into shabby chic and then sell. I better start out small, though, because I don't want to be stuck with a lot of furniture!

ladyscott

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...