A little game

Appetizer:

Name a store or restaurant you no longer visit because of a bad experience you had there.

Applebees (but only one branch). The restaurant wasn't busy at all, but once we were seated, the waiter came up right away and took our drink orders. After we got them, it took him 20 minutes to return to take our order. Then it was a LONG time before our order came to the table (no drink refills in the meantime because he was too busy chatting with the barmaid). The order was all messed up and he took even longer to try and correct it. (How hard is it to run back and get an order of fries?) Still no drink refills. When our food came out, it was served by someone else because he was too busy chatting to the barmaid. During all this, a rather large family was seated, served ate and paid before we managed to get our appetizers! When all was said and done, we left no tip.

Soup:

If you could own any building in existence, which one would you want?

Hmmm....any gorgeous colonial with plenty of land.


Salad:

What's your favorite commercial these days?

Don't have TV.

Main Course:

When was the last time you felt guilty about spending money, and what was it you purchased?

I spent $55.00 on a Mary Kay Microdermabrasion kit. After I ordered it, my car needed $300.00 worth of work done and I felt bad that I spent all that money on my skin.

Dessert:

Friday's Feast is going to be having it's First Birthday in 2 weeks. What should we do to celebrate?

I don't know what Friday's Feast is, but I don't mind celebrating. I think sleeping in is a great way to celebrate anything. :)

ladyscott
I got this off of www.walkingcircumspectly.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...