Happy July!!

I have high hopes for July. There's just so much I want to do! There are so many chores to take care of and projects to do.

First of all, I'm preparing for my garage sale next weekend. I'm doing it in conjuction with my father selling off his business, so hopefully we'll both do well.

The harvest is usually thought of the occur in the autumn, but there's harvest going on now. I'll be putting up peaches, plums and berries in the next few days. Also, I'm thinking of pulling up my spinach and freezing it and planting a second batch.

I am determined to finish the dining room walls...soon.

Plus, I have TONS of sewing to do and yet another idea for an at-home business!

There is one re-enactment that hubby and I are planning on attending this month. It's at the end of the month and literally down the road from us. Hubby told me that he'll stay the night, but he just wants our son and I to day-trip. I'm considering making a few things to sell there.

Well, best be off to organize all this garage sale stuff! It's amazing how much junk I have and I was sure I decluttered!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...