FRY-day

It was a muggy one today. Still, I managed to make it through most of the day without turning on the AC. I have this thing about my electric bill. I hate it when it's higher than budget. Thankfully, it's been nearly $20.00 below budget lately. Winter will of course raise it again. While the outdoor furnace nearly eliminates the need for the oil, it does cost a bit in electric to run. Still, the overall savings (and comfort) is unbeatable.

I dislike unfocused days. Today was one of them. Things got off routine and my new web-based business had some business. Also, rather last minute, we had a guest. I felt like I spent most of the day following my son around, cleaning up his messes and scolding him for getting into everything he shouldn't.

I did manage laundry, bathroom cleaning, vacuuming, kitchen floor washing, a walk up to the farm with Bubby to visit the animals, a bit of gardening (1 zucchini, 2 peas, 3 peppers), new business updates, customer e-mails and flyers to print out, recipe organization, some more of the dining room wall accent painted, and a bit of tidying up.

Tomorrow's main chores are painting a wooden chest and putting up Pomegranate Jelly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...