Crasssshhhhhhhhhhhhh......

I quote the great Charlie Brown on this one, "UGH!"

A simple oil change turned into really bad news. My truck is no longer drive-able until I get 4 new tires, 4 new roaters and 4 new brakes. Now, before you think I'm being fed skulduggery from my mechanic, please understand that my mechanic is a good friend and has never swindled us, nor would he. He's right and sadly so. That's a lot of money to dish out and I dread putting anything on the credit card.

And hubby and I were doing so well, too! Money in the bank, money saved up....even our coin jars were looking so full.....Poof...gone!

I know, I know, we shouldn't value earthly things and we can't take it with us, etc and so forth. But, it really is disappointing to be trying to get out of debt and not live hand to mouth and have it all just ripped away.

I know, I know, I need to trust in the Lord, and I do, but human emotions are still there. It's hard to be all daisies and sunshine with news like this. I want to do two things: 1. bang my head against the wall 2. re-evaluate our finances and look into a home-business again.

I'm exhausted. I need to lay down. My son FINALLY went down for a nap, so I think I'll join him and the sandman.

*sigh* I'm so glad I have God. He always gets me through these tough times. Praise Him!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...