World of Insomnia

It's 3am. Do you know where your pregnant lady is?

It's funny that now I need a nighttime feeding. At 2am, I was ready for a small meal. It's been that way with my insomnia lately. The need to use the bathroom and hunger pangs wake me up. My brain keeps me up.

Since I can't sleep, I'm being productive. I'm working on my home management binder and I'm typing out recipes that I've collected on loose leaf paper. I'm making recipe cards to be organized in my recipe card organizer. What a concept! ;)

I do a lot of computer stuff because our house is so small that I can't make a lot of noise, or it'll wake hubby. My mom's been suffering from insomnia, too, but she uses the time to clean house. Besides, I prefer to sit still and calm in hopes of returning to sleep shortly.

The only problem is I wonder if I'm contributing to my insomnia by being so productive. Before I went to bed last night, I actually hoped and planned for insomnia so I could get more work done on the computer! *shrugs* Well, it's not hurting me any.

ladyscott

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...