Going and Growing

As my 3rd trimester approaches, I'm returning to first trimester feelings....a bit of nausea and exhaustion. I get sooooo sleepy now! Thankfully, both aren't as strong as they were in the first trimester, and I can usually work through them, so long as I eat carefully and take time to rest with my feet up.

I'm realizing once again that pregnancy is hard work and I can't do everything like I used to. Even getting up out of bed or off the couch is harder and takes longer than it did pre-pregnancy. Even putting on my socks in the morning takes an added effort. So, I understand that I need to rest and take things one at a time. This requires a schedule as well as flexibility....what a combo, like a big oxy-moron! Time management is key and so is not getting discouraged. I just keep going and growing. Soon, I'll have my baby boy in my arms, and time will be even more constrained!

Please don't think I'm complaining or over-analysing. I actually find this fun! It's like a game, a hobby for me to work things out and find the best method for myself and the situations I'm in! Attitude counts.

ladyscott

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Ladyscott! I'm just being nosy, but I am curious as to when you are due. If my math isn't wrong, I would guess it to be sometime in April? I have 2 sons, one born April 20th (An Easter Baby!) and my youngest was born this past year on April 22nd...so, you can see why I am curious.
Take it easy and enjoy it...I was always complaining and worrying with my first and never took the time to enjoy it. Looking back, I regret that now. Although, I am lucky I got a second chance, and I made sure to enjoy it that time!
Kate said…
Hi Stephanie,

I'm due April 27th and I'm soooo looking forward to it!

ladyscott

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...