I did it...

I rearranged a portion of the living room. Don't worry, I'm ok. :) I strapped on my belly band and took it very carefully. The heaviest thing I had to lift was the computer monitor...no heavier than a toddler. Baby's ok. He's kicking and rolling around as I type. :)

Anyhoo, I like this set-up better. I moved a bookcase into the dining room, which is rather sparce on furniture, so much so, it echoes. In it's place, I put the computer armoire. I like this better because it's not so "in your face" when you walk into the room. I like airiness and space. Where the computer was, I moved the cherry wood cabinet. Where the cabinet was next to the sofa, I placed the backgammon table that looked so out of place in the dining room. Much better!!

I even had time to get some sewing in!

Well, I'm off to drown my heartburn in some mylanta....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...