Meme.....

2 names you go by:
1. Kate
2. Bug

2 parts of your heritage:
1. pierogis
2. sword fighting (just not now 'cause I'm preggy)

2 things that scare you:
1. how fast the world is changing
2. Dying before hubby

2 of your everyday essentials:
1. cold cereal
2. hot shower

2 things you are wearing right now:
1. Yoga pants
2. bathrobe

2 favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
1. Loreena McKennitt
2. Randy Travis
(Those are the two Cd's I listened to most recently at least)

2 favorite songs at the moment:
1. Blessed Assurance
2. Honkey Tonk Ba Donkey Donk is stuck in my head.....

2 truths:
1. It's REALLY cold out
2. My back aches

2 of your favorite hobbies:
1. singing
2. cooking

2 things you want really badly:
1. To get out of debt
2. To hold my son in my arms

2 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Nova Scotia
2. Colorado

2 things you want to do before you die:
1. Get out of debt
2. Raise a family

2 things you are thinking about now:
1. How I could go for a cookie right now
2. How much I love hubby!

2 stores you shop at:
1. Aldi
2. Price Chopper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...