My doggy

Yesterday was my dog's birthday. Well, not really....we don't know exactly when she was born, but yesterday was the anniversary of when we got her from the SPCA, so we just call it her birthday. She's approx. 5 years old and VERY healthy. We celebrated by video taping her opening her presents. She got a nyla bone, tennis balls (her favorite brand is Wilson Titanium) and a new doggy sweater. Then we feasted on carrot cake (without raisins since raisins can harm a dog).

She's so much like a child! When she opened her sweater, she ignored it and went back to her new toys. It was almost as if she was saying, "Ewwww....clothes!" What kid wants clothes for his birthday? Then, she was really hyper and mischievous after the party, like a child can get after all that excitment!

Today, she is asleep at my feet while I type this. She's resting peacefully and snoring slightly under her "Linus" (her favorite blue blanket). Such a good dog! I'm so thankful for her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...