Happy New Year!

Now let's see how many times I write "2005" instead of "2006!" :)

Do you see New Year as a new beginning? How about a new season? A new week? A new day?

I do. A chance to start again.

I'm so glad New Year starts on a Sunday this year. Although the snow falling now will probably prevent me from going to church, I do plan on a new beginning this year in my relationship with my Savior. I've been so lax and it isn't right. I don't mean a resolution. That's just a goal on a piece of paper pretty much meant to be broken. I mean a heart change, a new mind-set.

A new day, a new week, a new year, a new life growing inside me, and a renewed relationship with my Savior and King! This IS a Happy New Year!

ladyscott

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...