Better Half

I've had a couple of commenters ask about my hubby. Perhaps you too are wondering why there isn't much posted on my blog about my husband. That's a simple thing to answer. Hubby has spoken to me before about divulging his information. It's for him to divulge, not me. I respect that and love him for it and am thankful for his loving reproof. This blog is about my thoughts and my housekeeping. It's about our little cottage on the hill. It's a glimpse into the life of a semi-anonymous Christian housewife blogger. It's not a fly-on-the-wall look at our personal life. Therefore, I'm very careful about what I post on this blog concerning my husband.

I will say that there is very little for me to complain about, not that I would or should anyway. I have a very wonderful husband and I am in a very happy marriage. God has blessed us!

I attend an Assembly of God church, but it's not your typical AGchurch. It's much more old-fashioned, traditionalist and we don't share ALL the same views as other AG churches.

I thank my commenters for asking and take those questions as compliments. You are very kind to be interested in who I am. I really do appreciate that. Please continue to frequent my blog!

ladyscott

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...