Home

I am so glad to be home! Every day I am able to accomplish more and more! Today I thought, "Wow, tomorrow is Friday already." I immediately started to stress until I realized, I don't have to drive 15 miles to work! I'm free to be home and get more stuff done! I'm free to set the house up for hubby's ultimate comfort when he comes home from toiling all day in bleak January weather. I'm free!! Who says being a housewife is bondage and slavery!?

I'm actually reading the Bible and praying more. I've picked up my harp. I can get laundry done in half a day. I'm planning and making meals again. I'm becoming super organized. I'm sleeping better and I'm not in as much pain. My eyes aren't so sunken in from stress. My dog is behaving better. I'm eating balanced meals and drinking enough fluids. My house is clean. I'm getting sewing done.

What a blessing!

ladyscott

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...