Forgetting it's January

The snow is melting, the sun is out and it's 50 degrees here! I'm ready to start seeds and spring cleaning. But there's one thing I'm forgetting. It's still only January.

This is fluke weather. I keep trying to remind myself that there's 3 more months of winter left! Snow, ice, cold, wind, heating bills.....spring is not here yet.

I'm very thankful for this warm weather. It's certainly saved on heating bills! However, they're already saying expect snow and bitter cold by next week. It's January after all.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi

I love your blog. Just wondering if you coul dtell us a bit more about you and your hubby and your love story? WHat kind of church do you go to?
Anonymous said…
I know how you feel! We're having unusually warm weather. I am glad because of the heating bill, praise God! But the rain coming this afternoon is suppose to change over to snow late tonight and highs tomorrow will be in the 30s. Yep, January is still here.

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...