A Plan, A Poll

Ah HA! A little light bulb turned on in my head. I've decided to put the little rope bed out on the porch! It would get it out of my way in the spare room and would create a bit of a day bed sort of thing out on the porch. I love when I come up with free ideas!

Of course, I am going to have to figure out some sort of mattress for it, since the feather mattress that was on it is being used for re-enacting. I hate foam, but I might resort to it.

Now for my poll:

Do you prefer an electric stove or a gas stove?

I personally miss my gas stove and can't stand electric, except for the oven. I like an electric oven.

ladyscott

Comments

I prefer electric but that's because I'm a bit afraid of gas.
Anonymous said…
I LOVE a gas stove. I had one for about 15 years, but we moved to Canada and had to settle for an electric stove - a tiny apartment-size electric stove in a 4-bedroom townhouse - what's up with that? I sure do miss my gas stove!
Anonymous said…
Well, I have used both and am currently using a gas stove. My first experience with gas was when DH and I lived in Germany. I was deathly afraid to use the gas, but knew I HAD to in order to cook. Well, I'm even more afraid of matches (not long enough)! I still don't use a normal length one. MY DH got me some long ones and I used them to start stove with.

Amazingly, I actually prefer gas!

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...