My Garden, my Porch and Riding Lawn Mowers

My Strawberry Patch is in! I also planted more flowers, my bittersweet, and put in some morning glory seeds. I also weeded out the bulb bed, and knocked out the tall weeds around the little lilac bush and apricot tree. Tomorrow, hubby said he's going to till the garden for me! Hurray! I still have LOTS of grass to rake. Hubby finished mowing yesterday evening. He asked about our financial situation and it was determined that sometime this weekend we are getting a John Deere Riding Lawn Mower.

My porch is starting to come together. Yesterday, I cleaned it out and vacuumed that ugly carpet. It's not green, it's a dingy gray. I put together our little rope bed and it looks so cute out there. There's also enough room for the side table and my blue windsor chair. The bed is green and I'm going to paint the table red. I'm thinking of decorating it in a patriotic theme.

Today is my errand day. I have to clean the church, go to the bank, grocery shop and visit State Farm Insurance. When I get home, I'm going to think about my herb garden and prepare the garden for tilling.

ladyscott

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...