Sleeping on Air

Yesterday, I replaced the spring mattress on hubby and I's bed with our air mattress. I topped it with a memory foam mattress pad and fixed the bed up really nice. Well, I can honestly say I slept better last night. I could lay still and comfortably. I was warm enough. I didn't feel all stiff and achy in the morning. I didn't feel dizzy and sick during the night. It is now the afternoon and I don't feel like I need a nap. Hubby says he'll let me know later if the air mattress gave him a better sleep.

If we do decide to stick with the air mattress, it will be rather funny having to re-inflate the bed every morning or two as part of redressing the bed. Still, it is so worth it to finally feel like I had a decent night's sleep. I even had good dreams!

Comments

Mimi said…
Ooooh, it sounds luxurious! Enjoy!
Anonymous said…
What an outside-the-box idea!

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...