Cheesy stuff and ab-blasting

Ok, I'm hooked! Cheese curds are soooo good! Too bad they're rather expensive. I wonder if I could make them myself? I'll have to look at up. I'm also looking into making my own cottage cheese. I made a cheater version the other day out of nearly boiling milk and vinegar, but I haven't had the guts to try it yet. It looks like it would work best in lazagna or stuffed shells rather than eating it plain.

Regular readers of my blog will notice I've taken down my weight loss meter. That's because I hit a plateau and thought I was happy with myself. Well, my legs are in great shape. My arms, shoulders, back, etc are in great shape. But my abs....well....they could use a little work. I'm not sure if it is weight loss I'm seeking or just a great ab-blasting workout. Regardless, I'm watching my carb intake more and I'm looking into some videos that'll knock my abs into shape. Any ideas?

Comments

Mimi said…
I toured the Tillamook factory in Oregon about 16 years ago, and fell in love with cheese curds. I've only had them a couple of times since but yum!
Susan said…
You should try Pilates. It's a great workout for abs because it focuses on your core muscle (your abdomen).

Susan
Mimi said…
I agree, I've had good luck with Pilates as well.

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...