My Friday

I slept in until 6:30 am. It was nice to get up before the rest of the family and take a relaxing, peaceful shower. Once out of the bathroom, I read my Daily Bread and two chapters in Matthew. Then, it was time to start breakfast and Bubby was up. I made french toast with my homemade buttermilk yeast bread. Bubby got watermelon and milk with his toast and I had a small bowl of homemade yogurt with raisins and water with my toast. Hubby had his usual coffee and drove off to work.

Then, I got Bubby changed and dressed for the day and started laundry, did dishes (Bubby helped wash his dishes), tidied the house, put out the bathroom garbage, sent mail out, did a little homeschooling with Bubby, more laundry, cleaned the bathroom, went through mail, served lunch (leftovers) and put Bubby down for his nap.

With Bubby down, it was my opportunity to pressure can ratatouille and potatoes. By the time I finished that and more laundry, Bubby was up. We went outside so I could scrub out his pool and put it away for the year. After I did that, we went over to the farm to see the cows and horses, play in the sandbox and visit daddy. Before we left, the lovely lady of the farm invited us to her garden and sent us home with peaches, a watermelon, tomatoes, eggplant, zucchini and beets.

Once home, I did a tidy up and started dinner. We had gaelic beef (beef flavored with garlic and scotch) boiled potatoes, green beans with pecans, and cottage cheese. Then, I did dishes, bathed Bubby and put him down for a nap.

Then it was folding and putting away laundry and hopping online. Before bed, I'll put away my yogurt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...