After the Rain

For two days, we finally got much needed rain. I'm thankful, but I'm also thankful for today's sunshine and more autumn-like temperatures. I look forward to wearing a cardigan and throwing open the windows!

It is imparative that I go through the garden this morning. Today, I'm putting up as much produce as I can. Yesterday was my sewing day. I put together a diaper for Bubby and worked on some Bubby Hats. I came up with a new design for little girls that's really cute. I'll get a picture up as soon as I can.

I also made yogurt, set dough out for bread today and made mayonnaise yesterday. That was time consuming and rather cost prohibitive. A 12 ounce jar of mayo needs 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil. I think I'll just keep on buying it from the store.

I found a lady who makes AIO cloth diapers for only $9.00! www.gracefulbabies.com

Comments

Lucy said…
Personally, I would never use extra virgin olive oil for mayo - I use cheap rapeseed/canola or sunflower oil. Cheaper by far - and just as good.

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...