Peachy Keen

Yesterday, after getting lost twice, I finally found a local farm that sells peaches for a reasonable price! I bought 1/2 a bushel. I'm going to freeze some, can some and can some pie filling, too. Bubby loves peaches and is very good at eating it like adults do.

Well, today is Saturday. I have a family picnic to attend, but I'm also going to do my best to keep up on my desire to have a clean house over the weekend. I'm a bit behind because yesterday evening was a mad dash to beat the rain and the dark to drain the pond and get the fish in to the aquarium in our dining room. One fish was dead, so we tossed it, but the biggest fish had 3 babies. All surviving fish are doing very well. Bubby discovered the full tank this morning and has been enthralled with it.

Well, gotta go bake a pie or cobbler and make a squash dish for the picnic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...