I'm Back

Hubby, Bubby and I returned yesterday from our small vacation. We had a great time! What really was the icing on the cake was meeting my penpal! I was a little shy and preggo-foggy-headed, but we had a great chat like two old friends. :)

Upon returning home, I found a package of live plants delivered from the nursery. Well, the live plants are probably dead now. I watered them immediately, but I think it's too late. I hope not. They cost a fair amount of money and hubby and I were looking forward to them. If they are dead, I'll call the company to try to get replacements. I might be able to anyway because the ground still isn't ready for planting yet, either.

I had to sleep in today. Despite the great vacation, I got little sleep because Bubby had a tummy ache one night and got scared the next. So, the rest of today is busy, busy, busy. I have a HUGE pile of laundry and my hardwood floors are a shade lighter from the amount of dust and dirt on them. Plus, hubby mentioned that our house seemed a little messy, so I'm going to tidy up the toy area and the project area and the kitchen in hopes to brighten the rooms a little. I also have to work on the garden some, and if I have time and energy, the fishtank needs cleaning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...