8 Random Things About Me

Candy at www.myblessedhome.blogspot.com has tagged her readers with this little game.

Here are my 8 random things about me as they pop into my head.

1. I'm the middle of 5 children.
2. I used to be a really good soprano singer, but I haven't sung in so long I'm not that good anymore.
3. I like southern rock (Skynyrd!)
4. I own a "dangerous breed dog" and she's a big, loveable baby.
5. I collect vintage clothing. Hubby always buys me vintage nightgowns and robes. (I only have a few pieces because I don't have the room for a large collection and I think large collections can be wasteful.)
6. I dressed as a boy at a re-enactment once and ended up being recruited as personal guard for the general of the British army.
7. I'm slightly famous for my shortbread
8. I dream about high school and my classmates a lot. I'm not sure why, yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...