Feeling Better

I am on the mend (thanks to those who prayed for me). My cold is breaking up. It went into my chest as well as my head, but I believe I managed to keep it from becoming bronchitis. After spending most of this past week doing next to nothing except basic household and childcare tasks, I look forward to rolling up my sleeves and getting chores accomplished. Floors need washing, radiators need cleaning (it's been rainy, so the dog comes in with muddy paws and runs to the radiators and pulls herself up on them so she can look out the windows), and there's plenty of general tidying up to do. Not to mention it is high time I got my garden planted. My neighbor kindly tilled part of the garden for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...