New Goals, Exciting prospect

Now that I'm pretty much recovered from child birth and getting back into the swing of things, I'm working towards new goals in my every day life. These goals are silly goals in that they shouldn't be goals at all, but just what I'm supposed to do. I like to equate my housewifery with a career in that I have a job description and I'm expected to fulfill it and if I don't, then I've failed. Of course, I completely understand that as a housewife, my job description is rather enormous and constantly changing and needing revamping and priorities constantly shift.

Here are my goals:

Bible and prayer time every day.
Walk the dog at least once a day, preferably twice.
Get back into exercise and eating according to Nourishing Traditions
Work with son on education and skills

In other news, we have the exciting prospect of possibly getting a horse within the next few years! In the very least, we might horse-sit for a month so hubby can train on horseback. I've always had a dream of being able to ride side-saddle. I'd like to fulfill that, but I've never ridden a horse. I've sat on one and was led around pony-ride style. Horses are expensive and we do have other pressing needs, including a truck that can seat 6 and the addition on the house. However, the Lord provides and I have a husband who can do anything he sets his mind to. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...