Looking Forward To A Productive Week

I enjoy being productive and I look forward to a productive week. I'm considering doing away with my 1/2 an hour of exercise in the morning this week in favor of getting chores done so I have time to take my little 'uns outside and get some yardwork done. There's so much to do in the garden and I want to start landscaping and turning beds for next year's plantings. I'm sure all that heavy work will suffice for exercise. :)

Other plans for this week includes going through ALL of my son's toys and organizing them. I'd also like to pull up all the boxed books in the basement and find homes for them as well.

I'm also considering turning the smaller walk-in closet into the re-enacting closet...but I'd have to find a home for the coats living in there now.

I'm also going to try my hand at beet kvass. My neighbor gave me a bunch of beets from her garden.

Those are my main projects for the week on top of my regular tasks and working on Bubby's quilt.

I love having projects! Between the cost of gas and not having a TV, I'm sure I'll get more done. My mom did give me a huge pile of Colonial Home and Country Living magazines, so I'll have to avoid the temptation of sitting out on my window seat and pouring over those.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...