Improving the View

www.homeliving.blogspot.com and Victoria Magazine both had articles about improving the view from your kitchen window. Oh, how I'd love to improve my view, especially since I only have one window in my kitchen, unless you count the window on the door and that just leads to a tiny porch. I am improving that view because we're redoing the porch. However, the view from my kitchen window could use a little touch-up. It faces our driveway and stares are our garage and shed. It's a bit of a catch-all for things like garbage cans and scrap. It's all weedy, too. I don't think there's much I can do with it this spring, but perhaps I can tackle it this autumn after frost kills the weeds. Otherwise, it'll be a spring project.

In the meantime, I'll continue to work on that little porch and just do little things around the window, like washing the glass, tending the plants on the sill and keeping the curtains tidy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...