Monday Stuff

Today was my 6 week post-partum check-up. Things are going great and the doctor is quite impressed with my progress and overall attitude. Either I have an easy baby, or my whole outlook is just so different from many other mothers. The doctor suggested that I make sure to get time away from the baby and to myself on a regular basis. I just smiled and nodded. Frankly, I have a very hard time turning either of my child into the hands of someone else, even hubby, because I just love 'em to bits!! Of course, I make sure they get plenty of time with daddy and with their beloved grandparents, especially Bubby. He's at the age now where time with mommy should be a bit more limited and time with daddy and the grandpas should be increased.

So, I am now at a full green light to work on getting myself back in shape. In my right hand margin you'll find my current/starting weight and stats. I'll keep it updated periodically with my progress. I hope to not get pregnant again until I'm back in shape. Pregnancy is too much work to start out with in poor physical condition.

Also, if you're interested, in my other blog http://allthingsfeminine.blogspot.com, I'm doing a "Week in Feminine Dress."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...