Blessings out of a Crazy Week

While my last post was about all the ick-stuff that happened to me last week, here's the good that came out of it!

Friday: Hubby came to my rescue and was so loving and supportive I fell in love with him all over again. I also got to spend a relaxing afternoon at the farm.

Monday: I got to visit with my FIL who's house I passed to get to the place where I had to get hubby's boots. We had a lovely visit and he got to see the grandkids. Bubby cheered him up...they're two peas in a pod.

Tuesday: My father went with me and we had a great time chatting away in the car and he loved spending time with his grandkids and daughter.

Wednesday: The rain kept us home and indoors so we all got to play together, even the dog! We had a grand ol' time.

Thursday: I had the pleasure of figuring the problems out myself and getting them fixed (with a little help from hubby). I like learning new things and using tools and hubby's such a great teacher.

So, when it rains, it pours, but every cloud has a silver lining.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...