Today....

Today is finally a gorgeous day! The sun is out, it's warming up, and spring is finally here!

Today, I visited my parents with Bubby and our dog because they told me they missed him. During Bubby's nap, my mom had taken my sister to her job, so I used the opportunity to declutter and organize her house a little. She was so pleased when she got home.

Today, I am in deep prayer for Candy. What an unfortunate situation her family is facing now.

Today, I am making Cheddar Bacon Penne for dinner. I think I have some veggies still in the freezer from last year that I could use as a side dish.

Today, I am happy because Sanjaya finally got voted off American Idol.

Today, I praise and worship my loving Savior!

Comments

Elisabeth Black said…
"Today, I am happy because Sanjaya finally got voted off American Idol."

You make me smile.

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...