Happy Resurrection Sunday!

Resurrection www.allposters.com

I don't really eat candy. Bunnies aren't really my thing. Spring has decided to move to Florida and we're stuck with snow showers and cold weather. Even my crocuses gave up. With so much failing me for Easter, I'm glad I know my loving Savior and can praise him this Resurrection Sunday!


I've been to many church services for Easter. They usually have a similar sermon about how Christ died for our sins and how horrible it was and how dark the world got, etc. It really blew me away when I started attending the church I'm a member of now and the whole service was a worship and praise that Jesus Christ is Risen! He died for my sins, but that's not the end of it. He's Risen. He's alive! He's here with us right now!


I can't wait for tomorrow! I'm eager for the whole day. The worship, the family, the food! It's a celebration of Christ's Triumph!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...