A Disliked Chore Made Easy


One of my least favorite chores is cleaning the bug spittle off of light fixtures. I think bug spittle has got to be some of the ickiest stuff out there! On the other hand, I enjoy a clean spittle-less house so much, I'd rather do the chore than not.


So, the other day, I decided to tackle the brass hanging light in the dining room. The shade was really dusty, dirty and had spittle all around the edges. I grabbed my magic erase sponge (you know, the ones you just wet and wipe with) and off came the spittle! Easy as that! No srubbing. No ruining the brass. Dust, dirt and spittle gone in one easy swipe! Of course, you'll want to follow up with something to kill the germs.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...