I've been defeated....

I started out just fine with that tent. I worked through my son's naptime and got a good deal of it together. Then, I was faced with getting it to stay erect and not come crashing down. I have a good idea as to how to do that, but it's beyond my capabilities at this point. So, the tent is abandoned for now.

However, I found an alternative. My son slept in a Moses Basket for re-enactments last year. Amazingly, he still fits. So, I grabbed some leftover caning and rigged it up with mosquito netting covered wagon style. It's perfect, other than I have to place it between chairs or something or else Bubby tips it over. It'll work for this first event at least. After that, I'll have to find something else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...