Pink

No, this doesn't mean I'm having a girl. I don't know yet. I'm just all about pink these days! As Valentine's Day approaches, I'm filling nooks and crannies of my house with pink. Pink in abundance is not too welcomed in the house by hubby. We both believe that a man should not have to endure living in a totally frilly, feminine domain. (If a man does, the wife should at least provide him with a nice man cave/den/study to escape to.) The main idea of decorating is a joint effort on hubby and I's part. The little removable add-ons are my area. "After all, " hubby says, "you're the one who lives here 24/7."

I'm not sure if my pink kick is going to last only until Valentine's Day or all the way through February. I'll be posting pictures of all the pink things going on in the house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...