A Day for Mom

I'm looking forward to today! My mother-in-law is coming over to babysit my sweet babies so I can run my usual weekly errands. I usually take my children with me, but I gave hubby my SUV because it's more reliable for the long distances he has to travel for work, so I have his little regular cab pick-up. Being preggers, it is tremendously difficult to maneuver a toddler and preschooler into and out of their carseats several times as I go from place to place, especially when the toddler protests and arches her back so it makes it harder to seat her. So, I've been relying on the kindness of my family and church family to watch the kiddos so I can get things done.

I am making a special stop to the Goodwill Store to look for maternity dresses, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...