Occupied With Thoughts

My sweet little girl has been ill lately with a fever, so I spent last night by her cribside. During this time of quiet darkness as I monitored her fever and listened to her breathing, between interruptions of whimpers and restlessness, I thought about all the neat things I'd like to do to fix up Taigh Beag. My main musing was smashing out the front patio and putting in a larger, sweeping brick one. But, I'd also rip up the arborvite in front of the master bedroom window and expand the patio over there with an arbor around it for privacy. As icing on that cake, I'd like to put on that patio a jacuzzi and replace the master bedroom window with a french door to the patio. Then, this afternoon I thought, "Why just an arbor....we could easily build a sunroom instead for year-round use and expansion of the master bedroom!!

Of course, all this takes money which is pretty scarce these days. Still, it could be done if I just applied ourselves....a little sweat equity can take you far....so can some bargain hunting.

Hmmmmmm.......

On the other hand, I can't keep that white cottage with green awnings out of my mind....

Comments

MamaBirdEmma said…
I love the little house with green awnings that you found! The ideas that you have for your current cottage are lovely!
Suzanne said…
I do hope your little one is well soon---prayers said:-)

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...