Never say never...

I was following a blog last year where the blog author was preparing to give birth. She tried many different ways to get labor going. As I read day by day, I held the haughty attitude that I would just sit by and let nature do the work.

While I'm not sucking down gallons of raspberry leaf tea, I do have this attitude of, "let's get things going here!" Even hubby's first words this morning were (to my belly as he rubbed it), "You're not here yet!?" Granted, I've still got 25 days left. It's just all this early labor scare stuff has us wondering and hoping she'll arrive any day now.

Wednesday, I find out more from my doctor.

If you'd like more indepth (warning, it can get a little detailed) play by play of my 9th month, please e-mail me at scottlass@juno.com and I'll send you a link to my preggy blog.

In other news, the weather took a turn for the pathetic. Quite cold, more like April than May, cloudy, rainy, windy, and just downright icky. At least by this weekend it's supposed to sunny up and warm up! My mom's planning a picnic for Memorial Day. Hmmm....I should send cards to the veterans and former soldiers I know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...