Busy Day Push for Birth

I had an unusual amount of energy today so I cleaned the play area in the basement, put in my entire garden, took Bubby to the farm, helped hubby, wrestled with the dog when she wouldn't obey, and did laundry. Hopefully, all that helped push my body towards labor and delivery.

Everyone, but hubby, is telling me to take it easy and just sit still. I can't! Hubby's the only one who understands that. He wants me to keep occupied so I don't get all stressed and anxious about when I'm going to start labor. He also wants me to make sure I get plenty of rest, too, of course.

My garden contains:

Red sweet peppers
Roma tomatoes
Spinach
Turnips
Carrots
Beans
Peas
Cucumbers
Corn
Spaghetti squash
Acorn squash
watermelon
Cantaloupe
Pumpkins

I might try to squeeze in some bunching onions, zucchini and more cukes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...