It's like Scotland here!

It's cold, rainy, gloomy, but everything is so green! I love seeing the green grass the the green baby leaves on the trees. May is my favorite month partly because of all the green! Next week, I'll be buying flowers and plants for Mother's Day. It'll be so nice to breathe in the dirt-scented air of the local greenhouses.

Tomorrow could possibly be new-fridge day!! Today, I cleaned out my fridge and I believe I'll have to reinstate my "garbage day fridge clean-out." I used to clean out my fridge every garbage day to keep it tidy. Unfortunately, I haven't done that in quite some time. However, after nearly losing my lunch today while opening some mystery containers, this is definately something I must remember to do, especially with my new fridge. I want to keep it beautiful and well organized and reduce the amount of food waste.

Comments

Mimi said…
I'm usually pretty good at the containers, it's the veggie drawers that get me.

Enjoy the new fridge! And, I love your optimistic way of looking at your weather!

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...