If you want my preggy news...

Now that I'm getting closer and closer to giving birth, I can't seem to help but be a bit preggy-graphic in my posts. So, rather than subjecting readers to "too much information," I've created a private blog for anyone who wants to read about my preggy, labor and birth progress.

If you want to read my preggy news, please e-mail me at scottlass@juno.com with "Preggy news, please" in the subject line, and I'll send you the address to my preggy news blog.

However, if you want preggy news without all the details, just stay tuned to this blog or my All Things Feminine blog.

The estimate is 2 weeks and I'll give birth.

ladyscott

Comments

Mimi said…
I'm all about preggy news! Can't believe it is only two weeks away! Wow!

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...