March Lion, Downs....

March is in full Lion swing here. It's so gloomy outside I have to turn lights on indoors. It's pouring rain, but barely above freezing. The wind is blowing hard, too. Bubby and I will be cozied up inside today.

I'm not sure what I have, but I'm ill, that's for certain. My sinuses feel dry and tickly and my throat is coated with "goo." I have a cough and I'm REALLY tired. Bubby has a cough, but seems well otherwise.
A big down is that a lovely lady in my family is having a miscarriage right now. Her 4th. She is in my constant prayers today.

Comments

Shan said…
I so hope that you will feel better soon. It is so hard to be mommy and sick, but doubly hard to be mommy, pregant and sick!

Have a gentle day,
Shan
Honey Hill Farm
Mimi said…
Oh dear, Prayers for your family member.

I hope you feel better soon.
Anonymous said…
We just got over the flu here, and then a cold hit. Now we're just about over the cold, but are fighing the various 'itis's' that came as complications to having the flu and cold so close together.

The current itis's we are fighting are:

Tonsilitis

Conjunctivitis

Sinusitus

Otitus

I have all of the above, except for the conjunctivis. 5yr old has tonsilitis, and 3yr old has conjunctivitis.

Otitus I hope is about over.

It keeps going from warm to cold here. Literally one day it's in the 70's, then the very next day it's in the 20's and snowing, then the next day it's in the mid 60s. This hot/cold stuff has got to stop. :-(

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...