Back to Bookcases...

The ones at Big Lots were just way too cheaply built. They're fine for DVD's, paperbacks or CD's, but not for big, thick hardcovers (gotta love that Barnes and Noble discount table!). My dad graciously offered to build me the bookcases AND my closet. In return, I'm making him a suit of clothes for re-enacting. So, I better dust off my sewing machine. Now, it's just waiting. We have to wait until around mid-late April before we can build the bookcases and closet. It's just too cold out now to work outside or in the garage.

Speaking of sewing, I have to sew some things for the baby's cradle. I guess it's time to start dusting off my sewing machine. First, though, I need to finish the scarf I'm knitting. That should be done soon.

Comments

Jenny said…
I just logged on to my blogger dashboard and it showed you had left a comment on there back in December. I never got notified that there was a comment but just wanted to say I'm so sorry. I hope you didnt think I was ignoring you or anything! Anyways, I'm happy to see that things are going well in your pregnancy. Have all the doctor reports been good?
Kate said…
All is well with baby and me. Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...