What I'm Wearing, Special Day, American Idol

Right now I'm wearing black maternity slacks (still a little big, but that's ok) a black t-shirt and a wine colored blouse over the top. So, no, I don't dress like my picture on a daily basis. That is, indeed a historical reproduction of 18th century woman's attire from the Ottoman Empire.

Today is a special day in that it is my dog's "birthday." Every year we make a cake and buy her a couple of little gifts. It's silly, I know, but it pleases hubby and makes for a special little family time after dinner. Besides, I could go for some cake!

I did watch American Idol last night. It wasn't as disturbing as the night before. One contestant that stood out for me was the 19 year old fellow who has never kissed a girl and has promised not to until his wedding day! Everyone looked at him like he had 3 heads and teased him about it, but really, what an honorable thing! If more kids promised that or at least not to have sex until marriage our country would be in a LOT better shape!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...