The Great Basement Clean-out Update

After yesterday's fabric sort, I'm kind of at a stalemate. There's this big, heavy workbench in the basement that's jutting out into valuable floor space. I'd like to push it against one wall, but I can't by myself. I'll just have to wait. I don't ask hubby to do unnecessary manual labor when he's worked all day. I prefer for him to relax. In the meantime, I'll send some more bags of stuff to Goodwill, burn some empty boxes, and amend some of my plans.

I've decided that my son's playroom isn't complete without an indoor sandbox. What little boy won't spend a good chunk of time in a sandbox?! I'm going to get a flat sterilite tub and a bag of play sand (the real sand will be in the outdoor sandbox). It's going to be part of his birthday present.

Speaking of my son, he's in his crib calling for me, so off I go!

Comments

Shan said…
When we were little we had an unfinished basement and we did everything from roller skating to riding our bikes....such fun. A sandbox would have been wonderful!

Take care of yourself,
Shan

Popular posts from this blog

She's Here!

I'm sorry, but I just have to gripe...